Sunday 18 October 2015

Balmain X H&M

So we all know that the demand for any of H&M's designer collaborations are always extremely high. Usually resulting in uncontrollable queues and new methods of purchasing stock (last year for Wang you needed raffle ticket in order to enter the store and make a purchase. Lucky for me I already have first dibs on the collection, I currently work at H&M and have been given the opportunity to support Bullring with the launch of the collection. Although I won't exactly get to shop as such this is a sacrifice I am willing to make to ensure that I get all of the pics Im currently craving.

Unfortunately I understand that everyone doesn't have such an opportunity and chances are pretty high that H&M will be using the same raffle ticket system.Ideally I should find out before this information is released to the public in order to prepare for the collection launch. So I will be sure to let you guys know ASAP. For now I would recommend subscribing to the H&M newsletter as Im sure they'll be releasing information very soon.

What are you getting?

No comments:

Post a Comment