Friday 16 October 2015

Winter warmers

So I know we are only really half way through Autumn and you may think it's way too early to be talking about Xmas.But today at work I realised the torture of the Xmas playlist had already began. I instantly knew what time it was.Time for one of my annual trips to selfridges in search of that killer winter jumper.I don't know what it is about kenzo but they always seem to get the the perfect backbreaking of a sleek and stylish wear and the tackiness which everyone loathes for at Xmas.So today whilste searching through the array of of designer jumpers at selfridges I found It.The perfect Jumper.Last year I went all out a bough the glamourise glitter jumper so this year I tried to pick something a little more subtle.The dark tones of green remind me of Xmas tree branches and the detailed embroidery gives that extra special festive feel to the jumper.As always the fit is perfect and you can really feel the quality which had been woven into these jumpers.Seriously if you haven't got one there seriously a must have for this A/W season.Now let's be realistic I know the price range may seem a bit steep, usually ranging from £230-£350 (the green tiger print jumper RRP was £230 and is current season however I payed £300 for the glittery jumper which is previous season last year)so if your looking for a quick bargain they do have a outlet store at Bicester village and also online.I visited the outlet store website today and I found jumpers from as little as £80.

No comments:

Post a Comment