Friday 16 October 2015

The beginning

I was always told that a fashion designer was not a realistic job choice.But all this really did was make it more endearing.

Mid September my course began, between the blur of assignments,field trips and sketch book entries the two years quickly came to an end, it feels as if time passed way too quick.I learned a lot of applicable skills but above all it had made one thing clear something being extremely difficult or rare does not make something unrealistic.


So here I am three weeks in at Coventry University,I know it isn't going to be easy, but my vision clearer than ever and I'm ready for whatever this journey has to throw at me.

To be fair thats kind of why I started this blog to share with the world how I feel, what I think, what I see and where I'm going and I hope you can relate and share back with me.This is for every fashion student out there just starting there path of self discovery and sometimes maybe feeling a little bit alone or confused.Its fine sometimes i feel like that too, one minute i feel as if I can conquer the world and the other I feel as if I'm already defeated.

But its all part of the process and no matter who are where you are were all in this industry together.


No comments:

Post a Comment